Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectI still can't stop laughing
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=5533&mesg_id=5562
5562, I still can't stop laughing
Posted by Bombastic, Wed Dec-31-03 06:26 AM
I didn't know what was going on at first when Schooly came out, I thought he was just gonna do PSK/Saturday Night and get some old school love. But then I noticed he was dancin' more than he was rappin'. Thought looked a little confused but started comin' off the top while Schooly danced and seemed to mask the awkwardness of it a little. But there was no hiding it by the time Schooly wanted parts of your drum kit. I was bugging out laughing going "is he really doing the ABC's right now?!?!" and then "This Old Man?!?". Thought's going "he's gonna go to a hundred!" until finally Quest finally kicked him off by saying "I've gotta finish my job". Shit was hilarious. More awkward than Malik's appearance at the Hammerstein show a few years back but a million times funnier, with Thought continuing to say "Give it up for Schooly D!" after the next few acts and then ending it with Quest reprising "This Old Man" solo. Certainly a show I will never forget.