Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectMan, honestly...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=48204&mesg_id=48255
48255, Man, honestly...
Posted by Brew, Mon Jun-21-10 01:31 PM
most of your responses to people's posts in here haven't even made sense, i.e. you literally have completely dodged what the other person said and just said something entirely random.

Great example was ?uest's post about how black people don't even use the term "sell-out" anymore...your response was something ridiculous like

"it's funny, since hip hop culture became popular, white people seem much cooler to me"...

Like, what the fuck???? What does that even mean? And even if it means something, how in the hell does it relate to what ?uest said?

Bottom line is you're taking this shit too seriously. Sell outs don't exist anymore. He just ain't making good music the last 2 albums. Hopefully his next album will be better. That's it. That's all. You don't like his shit, move on to the next MC. That's what I did. And I'm much happier because of it.

Now please, sign off and go do something productive. Or stay signed in if you want, but at least make sense if you do.