Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectTo the haters of this artistic neck breaker
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=48143&mesg_id=48183
48183, To the haters of this artistic neck breaker
Posted by SiegelSiegel, Wed Jul-30-08 04:12 PM
Who cares if you dont like the sneakers quest designed? You're on this website cause u like the music, not his style preferences (which in my opinion those shoes are ridiculously hot, straight neck breakers.... see me a mile away and still crack your neck) next time quest is one of a small few of artist and influencers chosen to take part in an artist project maybe he'll make something u like,,, in the mean time how do us of the okayplayer movement get em,,, for the people that dont miss a single roots show,,, id love to sleep out for the shoes, (ive even already taken off on friday to try for them) but ive heard the line is suppose to start sometime today!!!!!!!!!!! Love the roots love quests attitude and style but sleeping on the streets for 3 days (unless im pras doin a documentary aint happening)... help me get them or atleast help me get to the party at alife after and atleast here great dj set....
matt

btw I'm a huge sneaker head and get everything, which from getting everything ive gotten hookups at everystore,,, i was told by a few friends at alife that nike reps are coming to wait to make sure the line goes right,,,, great a few kids with nothin better to do,, that could give a $h!t what these look like get to throw on ebay and make a g.... help us the roots questlove fans out,,,