Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectto be fair ...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=47766&mesg_id=47884
47884, to be fair ...
Posted by Justin_Maldonado_7, Thu Jul-09-09 10:11 PM
..we gotta do something SO MAGICAL it will make those
>that DID stay be like "YO SON YOU SHOULDA NEVER LEFT!!!!!!!"
>
>
>thank god that happened last night.

i haven't been to a jam session since the one yall had with rhazel/bilal a few weeks ago...

so i took a shortie to the show...having already told her of all the jam sessions i been to..( i think this is 8 ), she is geeked and all excited to see yall perform...

when u guys are on, she is like a kid in a candy store...smiling from ear to ear...when the other acts come on...the smile turns into a frown ( except for the white preacher act )...

she wanted to cut the night short...and was looking at her watch every other minute...

lets just say i think i will be attending all future jam sessions either solo or with one of my boys...

on another note...

I KNEW you guys were going to do something for MJ before I even entered the building..and I told her so while we were online...

so when yall did human nature in the beginning, she says...ok, i dont think they're doing more...

I tell her...just sit back and watch...

so we get to the end of the show...the combination of her nagging and me hearing thought say...thank u all for coming out and supporting us led me to say ok....no sense fightin this battle...let me quit while im ahead...

then i wake up to hear what i knew was gonna happen all along...

lol
fuckers !!

ahhhhhh