Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: All Surrounding Areas
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=47766&mesg_id=47866
47866, RE: All Surrounding Areas
Posted by porkchop526, Thu Jul-02-09 09:28 PM
I really do feel bad for those of you outside of New York City area because these Jam Sessions are sooo dope! Being that I am now in the realm of somewhere in the 30's amount of Roots shows (I am starting to lose count) I was a just a tad (I know the Roots don't disappoint) skeptical just because I had got so use to the set format of their shows, I wasn't sure what to expect. The solo's last night were amazing! Especially when Quest was standing up drumming while another drummer was getting down on the same drums at the same time. A real HOT version of Web was done too. This being my 3rd jam, I'm loving the random Black Thought verses over different beats. Its like a bunch of remixes. Can't wait to catch all this shows this summer!

High Voltage- u are always posting up video's at shows that I'm at. I probably seen you a dozen times already. Thanks for all the footage to relive these moments!! And Handle too!! (still waiting for a Roots Live DVD)

I'm loving NYC right now!