Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectI hear that...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=47766&mesg_id=47800
47800, I hear that...
Posted by excaluber, Tue Apr-28-09 12:16 PM
>If I were single and didn't have a baby on the way.... I'd be
>going from Philly and just be a zombie at work the next day.

I've considered taking the next day off work and driving up from philly to see a show. If there was every a friday or weekend one i'd be there in a heart beat. But a mon-tues-wed is just brutal.

But to tack on to HV's point, i've been pretty disappointed in the updates, the bits i've read about these jam sessions have sounded incredible. I've been dying to hear more. I'd LOVE to see some sorta weekly summary.

And to respond to ?uesto... i think you've sorta summed it up well. I've never been incredibly active in the boards. I've always been more a reader and lurker but i was all about the forums and reading it like 4-5 times a day for years. But it seems like every year my day/job just gets busier and busier and its harder and harder to squeeze out the time. Now basicly it seems like the only time i can hop on here is my lunch break.

But I don't think that means we don't care or check in. Its just means its harder to do.

Ever wonder why you can see the whole width of this sentence but you still have to move your eyes to read it?