Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: mah daaldjlakdsmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=46900&mesg_id=47080
47080, RE: mah daaldjlakdsmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Posted by Spoogenhaffuer Von Dreyfuss, Mon Jun-07-04 08:02 AM
>5 days, % DAYS, i've been deprived negro. BUt now i'm back
>with an attack and thats the fundamentals of this shit. And
>i know what you're thinking you lover of players okayness,
>awww fuck this shit is still here back on top, yes i know,
>its like fondelling testiballs after a great soccer game,
>but no, you can't win them all. Thats right biznickles and
>dimes, i'll make your shit hemmorage like there's no other
>spoogendUgen mcdoubleduggen in the world. And you can quote
>me, i'm out.
>
>Jeez Y? cause thats what happens when you eat too much
>string cheese.

you fUckin beat me to the punch icehole. i was in the middle and then i decided "no no novno novnovnovnofvnofv." listen man, i want to talk about something near and dear to me. i have this soft spot for apples with soft spots. i'll eat them over some unripe banaYa any day. 4 hours of spanish daily....oh hells no, unless you like having your doctor inspect your cavity and feel that Richmond Violation. sssshhhhhhhhattire.

"sometimes i like to be held. sometimes i like to be stroked. and sometime is just hell(d)." -Common Kweli

"eh holmes, why you come in my barrio dressed like that? don't you know I got that same shirt holmes?? thats messed up ese, now we're gonna look like fucking twins, thats gay holmes."

"Sometimes I like to sit by a fire that is by an ocean that is by/close to a friend's house/apartment that is by a health food store that is by a liquor store that is by my gym that is by a good ice cream shoppe that is by my house" -Kweli

i'd like all the playas to know that roscoe is the shit. even when he's sleepin on the bed. If you don't know who i'm talking about...go suck a lemon. thank you for your time. goodbye