Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: how was it last night?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=46214&mesg_id=46309
46309, RE: how was it last night?
Posted by Superwit, Wed Feb-08-06 10:24 AM
>I am sure that most of you are still sleeping. Please post
>when ever you can

Man, they didn't let us in till 11ish...then all we got was a red band.....could've bought that.....

Anyway, The Roots jumped off right away, then Erykah played with a band I think is called "Funk Shui". Then The Roots hopped back on....there were a lot of artists.....Common, Talib, Bavid Banner, of course My favorite...Martin Luther, Bushwacked (spelled this way?), Cee-Lo, Snoop-Dogg and some others.....about 2 ish, they bring on some awful R&B singer NEO? then someone else and my mood started to diminish....I went downstairs to a table I was at with a friend and Snoop and his crew sat next to us. I decided to stay a little bit longer but once they brought out Fall Out Boy I was out....I was too tired....left about 2:30am....so someone else needs to fill in the rest and anything I missed because I had to get home to bed since I got up at 6:30....check out my post time.....oh yeah I am tired....huge bags under my eyes....

Nice meeting you buildingblocks and thebiatch....nice seeing you again Sweeney....

Questo....I tried not to stand in front so I could get your sticks....I know you were gonna give em to me.....but man you like never left the stage.....next time....

Whitney