Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectFK....2pac!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=45101&mesg_id=45133
45133, FK....2pac!!!
Posted by N1, Fri Apr-14-06 02:55 AM
You know what...F' 2Pac! He was/is F'n wack!! There's no way he should ever be on any top 10 list! The only people that feel him or the reason he became so "Large" is because of his simple-ass Lyrics. He's someone that the ignorant-ass masses could follow, someone the idiots could recite. He was such a good MC because most of the people of his era (and still are) ignorant. If you put 2Pac on the list, you should just put Nelly up there too!!! They're the same F'n people for the same people. There was nothing clever about him.
If you want to use record sales as a marker for best MC's then your an ignorant-ass too!!

Eminem?? Get the F' outta here! Very creative, but corny! I'd put him in the Honorable mention though. I'd put him before 2pac!

Where are these MC's?

Plug1??? Plug2??? Redman??? Chuck D???? Busta??? Pharohe??

C'mon, these kats should all come before 2pac. Even thinking about 2pac makes me sick!!

It is what it is....thats the world we live in....a bunch of MFers....a bunch of 2pacs!