Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: news...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=45037&mesg_id=45095
45095, RE: news...
Posted by PublicEnemy1189, Sat Apr-15-06 12:47 AM
>Having a gun means you'll get killed by one? How so? In
>todays world your damned if you do and your damned if you
>dont.

I think this event could have and should have been avoided simply by not having a gun(s). I think all the fools who started this ignorant black on black crime/common man vs common man would still be alive if they hadn't been carrying guns. People become irrational when angry and guns kill within seconds. Gun + Irrattional thinking/anger = Quick/avoidable death. People use guns without thinking at all. People have got to stop killing each other and stop carrying guns around. We need to work together and fight the oppressor who gives us the guns. Guns are just a tool to keep people killing each other...that's why train cars and vans full of guns end up in the projects everyday..TO ENCOURAGE POINTLESS VIOLENCE!!! I'm so sick of seeing idiots kill each other over bullshit. Their is no reason to kill people! Then I'm suppossed to cry when crazy people do crazy things and end up dead?? This is like when those nascar drivers get killed during a nascar race. They died because they engaged in stupid dangerous activity. Therefore I am sorry they died but at the same time it doesn't come as a surprise or shock. They could have easily avoided it by not doing crazy shit. the guns killed Proof and he is to blame too because he had one. People aren't responsible and guns are dnagerous...the combination of the two flirts with death. You say oh well they should have been more responsible but I think that when people are angry they dont act responsible or reasonable therefore the gun elevates the situation. This is my opinion and feel free to disagree. Sorry that he died. I just think this was avoidable....how many people have to die from guns before we realize that they cause more harm then they solve??

"Amerikkka is like the uncle that paid your way through college but molested you" -Chris Rock

http://www.myspace.com/publicenemy1189