Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: damn
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=45037&mesg_id=45068
45068, RE: damn
Posted by Skillz, Tue Apr-11-06 06:30 PM

I mean..I dont know the details. Dont care about the details cuz nothing could make me feel okay about it. I keep going to his myspace page and just staring at it. Wishing that it was some kinda way he could see how many people loved him. And me being way over here makes it even harder, cuz all I can do is sit here and try to get some work done. It just makes me wonder about some things, your family, your life, your loved ones. Niggas say real good shit about you when you leave but never say it while you here. If you feel a certain way about someone tell em...make sure they know. Why niggas gotta be prisoners of thier own success? Why niggas feel like taking a life is cool? What kinda glory is in that? The hardest hard nigga is a different dude when his family and children are question. I just dont know anymore..I can think of a couple people I'd leave this earth for ..but hip hop( not sayin that was the case..but you know how the media is) Fuck Hip Hop...I love it but I aint dying for it. 8 words been going thru my mind all fuckin day...it's gotta be a better way to die.