Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectWHOAAA!!....so wtf is wrong with what he said though!?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=44886&mesg_id=44988
44988, WHOAAA!!....so wtf is wrong with what he said though!?
Posted by housenegro, Fri Apr-14-06 01:23 PM
1) Talib and Mos will NEVER fall off. PERIOD. the one thing i HAVE noticed about OKP is that you cats are just as fickle as the people yall critisize...yeah this aint the mid to late 90's, rawkus ain't around anymore, lyricist lounge ain't around, the radio and BET isn't showing that much love to non-crossover artists, but the shit is still fire MUSICALLY. if it wasn't then these dudes wouldn't even have deals right now...just because some white guys in suits behind closed doors don't see their music as whats hot right now doesn't mean it isn't...

2) M-1 *{{{{IS}}}}* an ill ass emcee. PERIOD. I Don't agree with everything he says, but all you have to do is listen to his catalogue...dead prez are ill too...again, If some shit isn't mainstream then it isn't good...even here on okayplayer that shit flies...

3) DIPSET GETS MORE LOVE IN THE LESSON THAN OKAYARTISTS. I don't blame kweli for not visiting these boards more...