Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Ask 9th Wonder a question-remixes...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=4459&mesg_id=4632
4632, RE: Ask 9th Wonder a question-remixes...
Posted by EclecticPolitics, Tue Feb-24-04 06:34 AM
I see how you do it, but because it's being sold, doesn't the artist have a say so? Or is is done in such a unique way where it's different? Or they don't mind it cause it's not doing major numbers? I would love for this remix project thing to be broken down further, so.... 9th, if you can give to me in depth that'll be cool.If you have a business associate who has the time to break it down if you dont,my email addy is politicsmajor@yahoo.com.

Missed you guys in New Orleans at the Howlin' Wolf.... had a PowerPoint presentation due the next day(Professor don't care about hip hop)...but when your in Florida.... I'll be there.... Loooking foward to the Minstrel Show. Just wanna let you guys know that my part of the SouthEast(Tallahasee Florida) are applauding you guys for bringing a new perspective to southern music.I know I been waiting for a long time for something like this out of the south. Keep it up.....

the same way 50 cent can take everybody's beat and rap over
>it, and also semi-bite the hook...........
>
>tell ya man to post his remix on the net.....

Trickology?-
Man,FOLLOW THE LEADER!