Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectI was thinking it might be Kane from the 5 heartbeats b
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=4459&mesg_id=4570
4570, I was thinking it might be Kane from the 5 heartbeats b
Posted by theScholar3000, Sun Feb-22-04 08:24 PM
then again Me, Eddie Kane, and Sadeki(K.O.D.) ran into alot cats at Central that were trying to get on with this music...

But what about the second question any trips to Asia on your calender?

I work for Marine Corps Community Services and I know the girl that books all the shows out here... something could be arranged

I don't want to waste too much of your time but answer this one and i'm done.
Were you at Central during 99 and if so do you know about the
Dirty 3rd? Anybody that know about the Dirty 3rd can answer this one...

And where the NCCU cats that stayed in Shitley (my bad Chidley) Hall? Room 309(new side) was where i'd reside in 1999

Peace,
Keep doing what you doing 9th

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
usually i don't do this but uuu... keep the S!G going

Illgalüminati™... is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now in this very message board ...

I'm the man you think you are.... If you want to know what I'll do, figure out what you'll do. I'll do the same thing--only more of it. - Malcolm X

"Yo Calvin it's a thin line between fry's and shakes...the leaaaaaaanest burger in the world could be the meaaaaaaaanest burger in the world if you cook it that way a,a,a... I need to stop smoking this shit here boy-- dude from Wacarnold's skit (Dave Chappelle)

"it's better to have fought for redemption than to just sit silently sulking over the past" theScholar3000

When you hear of wars and revolutions, do not be frightened. These things must happen first, but the end will not come right away.