Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: no ghostface
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=44064&mesg_id=44110
44110, RE: no ghostface
Posted by Bialy, Fri May-19-06 01:00 AM

>rahzel, seriously? dude was trying out his standup act. i like
>his act, but i liked it better in 2000.

i could've sworn they were getting ready for the end of his act about 2-3 times but he just hogged the mic and went on and on.

it was nice, but why does he get to come back and get 20 something minutes all by himself?? i gotta think that he either pissed everybody off or i'm completely wrong and some guests didn't show and he was filling time. but i thought they all looked like they were waiting for him to finish for a long time like they were gonna drag him off stage.

rahzel was dope, but when ur expecting tribe or jigga or ghost or all of them and nas can only get a few songs something seems off. for him to get more time then everybody just seems weird.

overall though it was a great show, except that for 80 bucks i agree, the mics should work. i go to roots shows all the time so i hate when ppl bitch about seeing great shows.

this was a great show if you didn't know that all these ppl were showing up. but for the most part the guests were the ones announced. and the others are regulars at live shows besides nas. i mean i've seen kane with them before even if he's not a regular.