Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Radio City Music Hall 5/20/06
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=43843&mesg_id=43968
43968, RE: Radio City Music Hall 5/20/06
Posted by Brooklynite, Mon May-22-06 05:12 PM
Okay I have like THE biggest bone to pick with Mr. Ahmir "Questlove" Thompson aka The Musical Director at the Helm!!!! I went to the Thursday show, had a blast, Big Daddy Kane nearly made me die as i nearly lept over the banister on the upper level......Common as well.....when he did "Testify"...I once again almost lept out the damn balcony.......

But the steam that is rising from my ears after seeing the pics on gettyimages.com of those that touched stage for Friday's show....okay let me rephrase it.....BILAL DAMN OLIVER was there and I keep thinking out loud wondering "Where the fuck is Bilal and when is he at least gonna toss us a single to shut us the fcuk up?" and low and behold Bilal Oliver was there Friday. DAVE CHAPELLE touched stage on Friday!!!! I am feeling sooooooooooooooooooo super roach right now. I purchased tix early but apparently not early enough since Fri's show was sold out by the time I purchased tix....

I'm ranting saying all this to say that Questo my good friend (in my head at least).....if it is at all possible......PLEASE TAKE THIS OPERATION ON THE DAMN ROAD and give us ALL the chance to see a spectacular like Friday's as I clearly MISSED IT!

Tis All,
Carry on as you were