Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Radio City Music Hall 5/20/06
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=43843&mesg_id=43882
43882, RE: Radio City Music Hall 5/20/06
Posted by bkholla, Sat May-20-06 12:41 AM
Registered just to post about this concert. I had 5th row seats to the concert on the 18th but sold them, when I heard the bad reviews of the first one i was like damn they gonna have to od for the second one. So i get the tickets no lie about 7 o clock cause i called the guy and he had to make ticketmaster have the tickets for me at the door.

SO as I get in security is blocking people from getting to thier seats, i was like wtf, so then i see them walking through the crowd right in front of me, good way to start. Mos def killed it, he ran up the aisle right past me. Dave chappelle came on talking about the game and iceberg slim, I recoreded the whole thing. Bilal came but wasted too much time and didnt even sing fast lane and walked off strangely. Slum village did rize up, selfish but damn no tainted. Then badu came out and killed it, didn't sing all her hits but did her thing.

The they was like the show is over, and i knew it wasnt cause i checked the time, so they keep playing for a while and then Jay-z comes the place goes crazy, I seen him do this before at the Kanye concert. And when the show is over they all walk apast me except jay-z and i got it on video.

One of the best concert i been too but not the best, at the r kelly concert in radio city last moneth i got to go no stage!!!1

I got video and pics so holla!!!!!!!!!!!!