Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectI enjoyed the hell outta myself Thursday bad sound & all........
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=43405&mesg_id=43530
43530, I enjoyed the hell outta myself Thursday bad sound & all........
Posted by OrangeMoon, Mon May-22-06 08:21 AM
I danced like I never danced before, had the BEST strawberry daquari EVER from the bar @ RCMH, and got to look Kweli in the eye, while singing my off key version of "Brownskin Lady" (Kweli just looked right past me like I was a fucking ghost....almost hurt my feelings but I was at a Roots show so nothing could stop my HIGH)

The only beef I have w/ you Quest is the knowledge now that you TALKED JAY Z OUT OF BEING AT THE FIRST SHOW....THE SHOW THAT I ATTENDED.....*shakes fist at the computer*....you were convinced that the 1st show was gonna be the better show.....sounds like the 2nd one was the show stopper! Wish I made more money, then I coulda seen both shows, but I doubt I coulda handled that much excitment. Two nights of concerts is like whoa.....

Nas and Jay Z on stage doing Dead Presidents, OMG I woulda pissed myself!

I just love this band....I'm there at the next show in my area and I'm bringing all my folks, who are now intrigued by the group since I had to travel from DC to NY to see you!