Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectB'more Show.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=42692&mesg_id=42700
42700, B'more Show.
Posted by Pkjr703, Mon Jul-17-06 06:40 AM
1st off, great sound at Rams Head Live. Nice space, not to small, and def not a large venue.

The meatheads at the door had no idea what the deal was when i asked simple questions about the show, which lead to them to completely forget to check my ID as well as take my ticket.

I missed most of the opener, but since fatlip wasnt there it wasnt a must see as it would have been in 97-98.

Kwelis show was most of the same, enjoyed hearing definition backed my the roots, and hearing kweli spit from the dangerdoom track was ill. also played some new hi tek and kweli song.

the roots...

wow.

killed it. one of the best shows i have seen in some time. lots of newer tracks, which looked like only a few in there new how the songs went. i was glad that i wasnt strong enough to not listen to the GT.

from the whole show start to end it was on point. the sound was great, and really HUB killed it.

if you have seen the roots in the last few years for the most part Hub does the same set. however he was on some other shit at the bmore show, killed it.

thanks ?uest for breaking your drum stick and what luck to find it right after the show.

thanks for a great show...