Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: FUCK it... i will NOT download it.......
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=42348&mesg_id=42403
42403, RE: FUCK it... i will NOT download it.......
Posted by jtom2141, Tue Jul-18-06 08:16 PM
this is my first post ever on this board but it seems like people are pretty upset over the roots album leaking. i downloaded the album, i think its real good and if i have some cash in my wallet on the 29th, ill buy it cuz the roots are one of the few artists ill pay to listen to if i dont have to. but complaining about people getting something for free is foolish. thats just the way things are. and with the album floating around the internet, many more people will get to hear it than if it were only in stores, creating roots fans that might not ever have been. sure they wont be on the billboards as strong and the release date may lose its luster. but a roots show is still going to as sick as it ever was and if the album is good, people are going to listen to it whether its on the internet or in a record store. if it sucks, itll be just as ignored on the net than anywhere else. luckily for the roots, they dont suck.