Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: FUCK it... i will NOT download it.......
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=42348&mesg_id=42393
42393, RE: FUCK it... i will NOT download it.......
Posted by theblacklightDC, Tue Jul-18-06 01:08 PM
Ya'll muvafuckas kill me on that don't bootleg/download shit! The last CD I bought was Illadelph Halflife...I bought that shit with Reasonable Doubt and Thats Them by the Artifacts. I was in school down south 2 hours outside of atlanta, or anyplace remotely capable of presenting these cd's in bootleg form. I was poor as hell, then. I'm sure that the $35 or so I spent on those cd's could have been put to better use. Not to mention, somebody cuffed all 3 of those cd's from me at some time or another. I say this shit becuase, contrary to alot of people who I occasionally read posts from on this site....MAD FUCKING PEOPLE ARE STILL MAD POOR! It makes no sense to spend $15-$20 bones for something you can get for $5 or free. I'm sorry. I mean if you make over $40k a year with mad disosable income, do you. But if you like me, got at least two small kids...a mortgage...student loans out the ass..and a ill weed habit, god?...Bootleg that shit, download...steal that shit off the shelf if need be. A wise brother I once interviewed once said that "music is free..if you wanna show me some love, pop $15 at the door of a 1500 seat venue and I'll give you a free CD"...thats the realist shit i ever heard! all this save the music (industry) shit is for the birds and you bird ass niggas who subscribe to it....Lyor Cohen dont give a fuck about me, you, my kids, your rent, or your bullshit nostalgia...(drinkin a frap?..what the fuck?..where they do that at?)...All this shit is anti-hood. I'm sorry at the end of the day...hip-hop is hood, built on hood principles and following hood law! The world aint no fuckin suburb regardless of how you niggas try and make it one. Cant believe this shit. I'm bout to vomit! I mean if you're argument was sound quality..thats one thing. But to say that "where were you when you opened the package to "things fall apart"? Get the fuck outta here! I was blastin' the bootleg in my whip, around the way, blazin' a L..drinking some fuckin remy wit a shorty! SHe had some good pussy. Gave me head during that love of my life joint with common! THATS how you rock nostalgia, son! The thing is I dropped $50 at the show (actually I made like $300..but thats my grind!) And i understand these niggas got quota's to meet and numbers to do. And no disrespect to okay cause okay is truly ill. But if they the kinda cats--AND YOU AND I KNOW DAMN WELL THEY AINT-- thats gonna stop making music cause they only did 100K and def jam dropped them, then they fluke niggas anyway. FUCK WHAT YOU HEARD! Music is free moufuckars..AINT NO EXCEPTION!