Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectThe article was fairly decent because the writer was consistent...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=41794&mesg_id=41802
41802, The article was fairly decent because the writer was consistent...
Posted by Doomdata21, Sat Aug-19-06 11:29 AM
...with his point that Black Thought is not really coming off well to the public. I've always felt like it was due to the "middleman" not getting it right. Now I'm not in PR or publicity for the group but I feel like he's fairly open about things if you just TALK with him. He expressed his displeasure about things once asked in the article.

I had the chance to speak with dude at a recent MTV taping which will showcase a new live performance of a song on MTVU everyday before GT drops ::plug:: I was like "What's up, Black?" and dapped him up. I chopped it up with dude for a sec, he's open to those types of things but I just feel like cats don't give him the time of day for the most part in the media. He's got charisma. He's got stage presence. If you've seen him perform then that's obvious. He gets the proverbial blackball in the media. I think he's about to turn some heads with his future offerings though.

Props to Quest, Kirk, Knuckles, Kamal, Peedi, and all others involved. It was a great show.