Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectWho is still holding out to hear Game Theory?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=41681
41681, Who is still holding out to hear Game Theory?
Posted by tonywashington, Mon Aug-21-06 08:40 PM
I am so proud of myself. I said I was going start doing what I use to do, wait till the album officially comes out to listen to it. I am glad I am patient. I have no expectations for the album so I know I won't be disappointed.

Anybody else holding out? I know a couple of you said you were.
41682, RE: Who is still holding out to hear Game Theory?
Posted by pidgwillot, Mon Aug-21-06 09:01 PM
when the leak came out i gave it one listen straight through, then deleted it.

i really don't remember much of the actual music, except i thought it was amazing
41683, CHEATER!
Posted by tonywashington, Mon Aug-21-06 09:03 PM
ha! sike. it will not be the same for you when you open that CD next week.
41684, RE: Who is still holding out to hear Game Theory?
Posted by spidey, Mon Aug-21-06 09:04 PM
me, but I am kinda heated, cause if I knew that their was another disk with the bonus songs, that would of been the one I would purchase...but I preordered through okayplayer.com...
41685, you will get that bonus music some how...
Posted by tonywashington, Mon Aug-21-06 09:11 PM
i am going to cop everything i can get my hands on.
41686, as far as i know, the international version has Bread and Butter
Posted by okayplayer, Tue Aug-22-06 11:36 AM
and that's the only difference. there is a reason that song isnt on the US version, cuz it doesnt fit in with the flow of the record. the US record is how the album was intended to sound by the producers. i could be wrong.
41687, i listened to the leak a couple times on a trip
Posted by Doc Maestro, Mon Aug-21-06 09:29 PM
but i haven't listened to the final version of the album, although i did download it for some weird completists sake (i dont even have alot of roots shit)

i wanna buy it ASAP but i wanna cop the japanese version off Amazon.co.jp or something, too. hope i got some money next week.
41688, RE: Who is still holding out to hear Game Theory?
Posted by umfundis, Mon Aug-21-06 09:43 PM
I got the leak and listen to it intermittenly, (I like it too), but I will cop the real thing when it drops. I might online order, if I can find the joint with the extra songs.

I swear n*ggas be ready to jump off the ledge over a Roots CD. It ain't this, it ain't that. Who gives a f*ck what the record company does (except the Roots, of course) or what the critics say. I ask you, have the Roots ever made a wack CD? I got every one, except the first and I'd buy them again if I lost them.

Cats say they don't sound like they did on TFA or DYM? But aren't they supposed to grow? Aren't they supposed to experiment? Damn, would we love Coltrane, Miles Davis, Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder or Prince, if every album sounded like the first. If hip-hop is the mind set of young black and PRican- influenced culture (excuse the magazine mainstream reference), do we still think the way we did in '83, '89, '96 (that was a good year) or the 2YK?

I wanted to tell some cats that keep complaing about the CD that The Roots should be a sountrack to your day, not a reason the day wasn't as good as it was supposed to be. So shut the f*uck up complaining, put it in your ipod and go make it happen.

Fresh for 2006, u suckers!!!!!!!!
41689, just take it for what it is. i feel ya.
Posted by tonywashington, Mon Aug-21-06 09:48 PM
41690, That's actually pretty quotable:
Posted by thepathsofwriting, Fri Aug-25-06 01:13 PM
"The Roots should be a sountrack to your day, not a reason the day wasn't as good as it was supposed to be."

And yes, i listen to that joint over, AND OVER, AND OVER... Trick the self-righteousness.
41691, kinda sorta
Posted by pimpinstein, Mon Aug-21-06 09:44 PM
i've heard "don't feel right", "long time", "game theory" and "here i come", which are on the internet but outside of that, i've held out...

I CAN'T WAIT TIL THE 29TH!!!
41692, RE: kinda sorta
Posted by brotherman, Mon Aug-21-06 10:01 PM
same here cept I also heard one other(cant remember the name) on allhiphop.com. Then there is "In the music" which is on the J period join. All that I've heard sounds tight, though that one on allhihop, is kinda weird. Cant wait til that cd comes in the mail, to hear it all in a cohesive whole.

anyways..
41693, RE: kinda sorta
Posted by kanino, Tue Aug-22-06 08:29 PM
yup same here.
41694, RE: Who is still holding out to hear Game Theory?
Posted by g-ray, Mon Aug-21-06 09:49 PM
i've held out. it was tempting. but the 29th will just be all the sweeter.
41695, *gives you a e-dap*
Posted by tonywashington, Mon Aug-21-06 10:01 PM
that's what i'm talking bout.
41696, RE: Who is still holding out to hear Game Theory?
Posted by universally_speaking, Mon Aug-21-06 10:19 PM
1st i heard dont feel right, like everybody else. but from the leak i just got 2 tracks, game theory and cant stop this... since then i heard whatever game theory cuts that made it to the j.period mixtape. i.e. all in the music

other than that the album is gonna be a fresh listen when i buy it the day it comes out.
41697, I'm still holding out
Posted by adam, Mon Aug-21-06 10:30 PM
I've only heard "Don't Feel Right"

Actually I guess I heard a few more cause I saw them at Webster Hall a few days ago, but there was no way around that. I could've held my ears closed, but the new stuff sounded really good live.
41698, lol@ held my ears close.
Posted by tonywashington, Tue Aug-22-06 06:48 AM
41699, im still holding out
Posted by chicky259, Mon Aug-21-06 10:47 PM
my first listen was at the concert....im very proud of myself i might add
41700, RE: im still holding out
Posted by nanuco29, Mon Aug-21-06 11:14 PM
Man, it's been a long time since I've been so hyped for an album. I've really resisted the temptation to download it. I ordered the album through Okayplayer and I keep checkin my mail to see if it's come a few days early, hehe. I've listened to what's been posted on the myspace page, "Game Theory", "Here I Come", and "Don't Feel Right." I've also listened to "Long Time" from XXL's website. And I found "In the Music" on another website. I love em all! I'm looking forward to hearing the album as a whole and how each song blends into each other. The way the title track begins and ends abruptly leads me to believe that some songs will blend into each other. I can't wait! Much love to the Roots crew. I'm from Miami, and I bump the Roots all the time, tryin to school kats down here who think that hip hop is all about how much bass you can bump out your speakers. "BOOOOOOOOOM BOOOOOOOOOOM BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM BOOOOOOOM BOOOOOOOOOOOM", haha.
41701, *raises mouse to click "yes"*
Posted by ekwil, Mon Aug-21-06 11:05 PM
I've heard the tracks posted on The Legendary's myspace page and I heard the tracks they played live in Boston a couple of weeks ago ("Don't Feel Right", "In the Music", "Here I Come". "Game Theory"... I think that was it), but I haven't heard the actual factual. I'm bordering on the brink of my sanity as I await my pre-order, though I'll cop a copy at the store on the 29th too.
41702, Me
Posted by seandammit, Tue Aug-22-06 12:12 AM
I've heard what's on their myspace, briefly, but that's it...I'm sure I will hear it at my job when we get the promo CD in sometime this week...
41703, I bought pre-game
Posted by Font, Tue Aug-22-06 12:50 AM
but I'll wait for the mix cd and game theory to come by mail. i am pumped.
41704, I'm still holding out
Posted by LondonOKP, Tue Aug-22-06 05:12 AM
Only a few days to go! I'm proud of myself, and so should everyone else who has been holding out. When I bought The Shining from the shop, took it home and listened to it it felt so rewarding. I look forward to doing the same with Game Theory, Food and Liquor, and all the other good shit that is coming out in the near future
41705, RE: I'm still holding out
Posted by AGP, Tue Aug-22-06 05:36 AM
Me too...though it's getting really hard now. I've somehow restricted myself to just hearing the briefest snippets off the myspace page.

We should start a support group or something. SAY NO TO LEAKS!

For me there really is no substitute for the feeling of buying a record...actually physically holding something in your hand that you've waited months or years for. Splitting the cellophane, dropping it on the tray or deck, lighting up a joint, putting on the headphones and sitting back to listen to it right the way through, beginning to end.

That's how I will be spending Monday 28th and I've already told my family and friends not to disturb me unless they are on fire or something.
41706, Thats what I'm talking about
Posted by LondonOKP, Tue Aug-22-06 06:06 AM
>Me too...though it's getting really hard now. I've somehow
>restricted myself to just hearing the briefest snippets off
>the myspace page.
>
>We should start a support group or something. SAY NO TO
>LEAKS!

Seriously, we should!!!

>For me there really is no substitute for the feeling of buying
>a record...actually physically holding something in your hand
>that you've waited months or years for. Splitting the
>cellophane, dropping it on the tray or deck, lighting up a
>joint, putting on the headphones and sitting back to listen to
>it right the way through, beginning to end.

Music is about feeling to me, and there is nothing like that feeling of listening to dope shit for the first time, while you read the liner notes and zone out. Downloading an mp3 cannot hold a candle to that feeling
41707, i'm still holding out
Posted by tully_blanchard, Tue Aug-22-06 06:00 AM
I bought the pre-game ep, but have yet to listen to it
I heard a song coming on BBC1xtra one day and took my headphones off

roots release day is like a holiday. Christmas even

I dont like peeking at my presents before i get them

"WHO SHOT THE DUCK OUT THE WINDOW??!!!??"

ahhh, why the hell not:
www.myspace.com/18thletter

check us out, mayne:

www.coolanddeadlyreggae.com

Tully "The Dragon" Blanchard
world kickboxing champion
41708, ha! Tully Blanchard.
Posted by tonywashington, Tue Aug-22-06 06:50 AM
everytime I see you post I wonder where Magnum T. A. and Arn Anderson are. ha! Didn't Magnum die back in the 90's?
41709, I'm pretty sure he did die yeah
Posted by LondonOKP, Tue Aug-22-06 07:05 AM
41710, naw, Magnum is still alive
Posted by tully_blanchard, Tue Aug-22-06 09:48 AM
he did have that horrible accident, but he survived. The right side of his body is pretty much paralyzed. He comes into my part time job alot.

I marked the fuck out the first time i saw him come in. Real nice guy.
41711, For real? Thats a relief
Posted by LondonOKP, Tue Aug-22-06 09:58 AM
I read in a couple magazines that he died as a result of his accident.
41712, I'm holding out too
Posted by ClayVTrainum, Tue Aug-22-06 07:10 AM
I've even avoided watching the TV spots...
41713, yeah. ha! I want to see the video but I'm holding out.
Posted by tonywashington, Tue Aug-22-06 11:09 AM
41714, inbox fam
Posted by LondonOKP, Tue Aug-22-06 07:10 AM
41715, RE: Who is still holding out to hear Game Theory?
Posted by CF, Tue Aug-22-06 08:47 AM
I bought the Pre Game EP off iTunes, & that's all I've heard. Had to have something to hold me over...
41716, RE: Who is still holding out to hear Game Theory?
Posted by Pete Da Heat, Tue Aug-22-06 09:29 AM
i knew i had to wait. didnt want to spoil it with the bootleg shit. wanted tha feel of that new plastic case in my hand. rushing to open it. listening intently for the first run through, then keeping it on heavy rotation in tha car. nothing can beat that feeling.
41717, I refuse to download it
Posted by lyricistfan, Tue Aug-22-06 09:33 AM
I have heard two songs from it though, dont feel right, and the one with peedi crack, but I refuse to download it, and will hopefully place my order tonight
41718, RE: I refuse to download it
Posted by drokphrend, Tue Aug-22-06 10:12 AM
ive heard long time and dont feel right...one weekkkk
41719, *raises hand*
Posted by allison, Tue Aug-22-06 10:11 AM
41720, I HAVE!!!
Posted by PassDaPopcorn97, Tue Aug-22-06 11:54 AM
only listened to the itunes preview...excited for my cd to be shipped on friday
41721, RE: Who is still holding out to hear Game Theory?
Posted by NAPz Juggernaut, Tue Aug-22-06 12:02 PM
I HAD to hold out, personally! itz only right! besides that...i waited THIS LONG, ain't no sense in cheating now!
41722, RE: Who is still holding out to hear Game Theory?
Posted by Pat17, Tue Aug-22-06 12:05 PM
I got the Pre-game EP from iTunes but avoided the download. Honestly, I don't even know where to download it. I casually looked for it last night to see if I could find it but my five minutes were wasted. I even avoided downloading the mixtape when I saw it the other day online.
41723, RE: Who is still holding out to hear Game Theory?
Posted by monk hughes, Tue Aug-22-06 12:52 PM
I'm holding out big time. Bought the Pre-Game EP and that was good enough to get me to the 29th.
41724, RE: Who is still holding out to hear Game Theory?
Posted by jayBee, Tue Aug-22-06 01:26 PM
I am.

Ok, I admit that I listened to 3 songs on the preview link online but only once.
41725, lol @ this reply.
Posted by tonywashington, Tue Aug-22-06 01:29 PM
sounds like you are talking about doing drugs. ha!
41726, I swear I only smoked crack once
Posted by lyricistfan, Tue Aug-22-06 01:39 PM
41727, ha!
Posted by tonywashington, Tue Aug-22-06 05:25 PM
41728, Your original post sounds like..
Posted by BrklynzFinestPR, Tue Aug-22-06 08:32 PM
You were talking about abstaining from sex until marriage! LOL This thread reads like a support group meeting!
41729, lol. now that you say it, it does.
Posted by tonywashington, Tue Aug-22-06 09:06 PM
ha!
41730, Still...Staying...Strong
Posted by roobug, Tue Aug-22-06 02:01 PM
Must...Wait...Until...Next...Week (passes out immediately from the struggle)
41731, I know exactly how you feel.....
Posted by tonywashington, Tue Aug-22-06 05:27 PM
Dan putting up all those info links is not helping either.
41732, RE: Who is still holding out to hear Game Theory?
Posted by csamaru, Tue Aug-22-06 08:08 PM
I'm doing the same thing---haven't heard any joint other than dont feel right---cant wait!
41733, Here Here! Have on DL'ed one track which was "don't feel right"
Posted by Steelysteel, Tue Aug-22-06 11:07 PM
But I got that from Questo's Myspace so that doesn't count right?

http://steelysteel.blogspot.com/
XBL Gamertag:steelysteel
41734, RE: Here Here! Have on DL'ed one track which was "don't feel right"
Posted by ILL FLOW, Wed Aug-23-06 09:29 AM
preordered the game & shining. will receive next week but i'll be out of town....FUDGE!!!!!!!!!!
41735, i'm weak.
Posted by jetblack, Wed Aug-23-06 10:27 AM
lol
41736, BOOOOOOOOOO! ha!
Posted by tonywashington, Wed Aug-23-06 11:40 AM
41737, RE: Who is still holding out to hear Game Theory?
Posted by AHAMKARA, Wed Aug-23-06 10:54 AM
That was the original plan. Then I got picked for the MTVu Live Leak and I heard most of the album live.

*awaiting the hating*
41738, I am
Posted by whatisinaname, Wed Aug-23-06 11:03 AM
I saw the advertisement for GT in Target last night while I was shopping and I got sooooo excited. I probably should have ordered it online so I could have gotten it sooner, but I didn't. I can't wait to hear the latest from the greatest!
41739, RE: I am
Posted by Vic Grymes, Wed Aug-23-06 11:57 AM
I DEFinitely am. my homegirl sent me a copy of the leak when it was released and i put it on my mp3 to listen to at the gym. me being the huge roots fan that i am, i felt guilty and erased it when i got home, not listening to a single song. ordered thru OKP anxiously waiting
41740, RE: I am
Posted by whatisinaname, Wed Aug-23-06 02:07 PM
"felt guilty and erased it when i got home"
LOL...you felt guilty...that is too funny.

I've purposely tried not to listen to any of the songs off their new album so I will be pleasantly suprised when I buy it next week. All this hype has gotten me hyped.
41741, see they trying to get me....
Posted by tonywashington, Wed Aug-23-06 10:17 PM
damn ?uest is everywhere this week. dude is even on NPR! Brother thought he was safe, nope. ?uestlove has to be on NPR too. I will not be gotten until Tuesday.
41742, RE: Who is still holding out to hear Game Theory?
Posted by TheNewAddiction, Thu Aug-24-06 12:52 AM
Me
41743, right here
Posted by dba_BAD, Thu Aug-24-06 01:49 AM
but i dont download music at all, so maybe i dont count?
41744, yeah you do. welcome to the family. ha!
Posted by tonywashington, Thu Aug-24-06 09:17 AM
41745, Still Waiting.
Posted by Caz_Nova, Thu Aug-24-06 07:33 AM
I've only heard the singles that were released nothing else. The same for Food and Liquor actually, I've only heard the mixtape stuff. I did well this summer, usually I don't make it this far.
Now That's What's Up
41746, me n.m.
Posted by Steve, Thu Aug-24-06 01:16 PM
41747, Don't go to The Roots myspace then...
Posted by BrklynzFinestPR, Thu Aug-24-06 01:31 PM
The entire album is posted up for you to listen to. Im just saying.
41748, Yeah, man I been holding out.
Posted by OrangeMoon, Thu Aug-24-06 01:40 PM
I haven't even been to the Myspace page to hear any of the songs they have featured. It's been hard as hell too, especially coming on this site everyday and seeing folks rave abt it like they do.

It's been torture, but I have less than a week......I CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT IN THE MAIL!!!!!
41749, EXACTLY!
Posted by tonywashington, Thu Aug-24-06 05:56 PM
"especially coming on this site everyday and seeing folks rave abt it like they do."
41750, Me too (aside from a peak on their myspace page)
Posted by Jahbaz Jackie Diggs, Thu Aug-24-06 03:08 PM
One.
41751, me threeee n/m
Posted by ouesh, Thu Aug-24-06 04:50 PM
41752, all i've heard is don't feel right thats it
Posted by walihorse, Thu Aug-24-06 10:33 PM
i got the pre-order joint

can wait been looking at the mail everyday
41753, i'm still waiting
Posted by RetroName, Fri Aug-25-06 07:20 AM
i'm currently on holidays in uk, i'm coming back to poland on tuesday. so i'm copping 'game theory' here on monday and i will rock it while i'll be back home.

i've only seen a video.
41754, RE: Who is still holding out to hear Game Theory?
Posted by alindenver, Fri Aug-25-06 09:26 AM
still waiting...right now i'm so hyped that i might even buy the cd on tuesday if the vinyl doesn't show up same day. does anyone got info on the vinyl release? i know that typically def jam records show up 2-4 weeks after the cd drops, and since no website has the pre-order for the wax, i'll probably just buy the cd to hold me over till i get the record.
41755, i tried...
Posted by Pkjr703, Fri Aug-25-06 10:09 AM
for 2 mins as it burned.

classic. you have some major willpower.
41756, lol @ 2 mins. At least you tried man.
Posted by tonywashington, Fri Aug-25-06 10:22 AM
41757, For the most part I have
Posted by Government Name, Fri Aug-25-06 10:15 AM
I've only heard the joints they performed live and the ones on there myspace. And I've seen the video... damn i guess I've heard half the album.
41758, RE: Who is still holding out to hear Game Theory?
Posted by ScooterBj, Fri Aug-25-06 10:16 AM
I know I am. I did see the new video though. I've pre-ordered it from OKP and my hubby pre-ordered it on iTunes. I have heard nothing but great things about it. I can't wait until it arrives in the mail!

Edit: I did hear Bread & Butter on iTunes. I am so mad it's not on the CD. I love that song!!!
41759, much respect
Posted by Things.fall.Apart, Fri Aug-25-06 06:09 PM
for all those who have made is this far. i couldnt do it.
41760, i was one of the people who preordered it....
Posted by thislovejawns, Fri Aug-25-06 06:36 PM
supposed to arrive tommorow! can't wait....

Check out my profile on www.myspace.com/thislovejawns
41761, Yall thought you were going to get me! HA!
Posted by tonywashington, Fri Aug-25-06 11:36 PM
I turned the channel QUICK! A brother is not even safe watching Sports Center. They tried to play one of The Roots songs doing a story with Donovan Mcnabb, but my bedroom quickness was too much for them. I turned that channel fast like a little kid about to get caught watching Skinamax. Just 4 more days.
41762, bedroom quickness? uhh....okay.
Posted by tully_blanchard, Sat Aug-26-06 05:39 AM
still holding on. Shit, i still havent heard "The Shining".

still waiting on my pre-order to come...........fuck you hiphopsite.

ahhh, why the hell not:

check us out, mayne:

41763, RE: Who is still holding out to hear Game Theory?
Posted by jusgimmethemic, Sat Aug-26-06 08:04 AM
heard it loved it, buyin it....the roots gota come to cape town. i insist..that interview with the blak thot cold lampin is tite, a porsche cayene? that is just too cold.
41764, RE: Who is still holding out to hear Game Theory?
Posted by bones, Sat Aug-26-06 11:41 AM
yup, definitely held out. all i heard was the single and Long Time. and i just saw the video a couple times yesterday. now im chillin. The Shining is keepin me busy till then....
41765, pre-order came in the mail yesterday...
Posted by 1Mind, Sun Aug-27-06 09:24 AM
...the wait is over...

-1Mind
41766, BOOO!
Posted by tonywashington, Sun Aug-27-06 09:55 AM
ha!
41767, Waiting til Tuesday
Posted by Nidoublega, Sun Aug-27-06 04:33 PM

<----And What? I Could Do this All Night Homie!!!
41768, i listened once
Posted by msclman99, Sun Aug-27-06 05:41 PM
41769, Less than 2 DAYS PEOPLE!
Posted by tonywashington, Sun Aug-27-06 10:44 PM
I am going to be so extra Tuesday morning ha! I will be outside the record store on some Clerks ish just waiting for it to open. Just for the heck of it. ha!
41770, finally the day is here.
Posted by tonywashington, Tue Aug-29-06 07:32 AM
41771, RE: finally the day is here.
Posted by ScooterBj, Tue Aug-29-06 08:59 AM
I get mine in the mail today!!!! YAE!!! My hubby downloaded on iTunes and is listening to it as I type.
41772, Just went to Target up the street from my house.
Posted by tonywashington, Tue Aug-29-06 09:05 AM
HA! They opened at 8:00 a.m. It was me, the employees, a few housewives and Woodrow the security man. I am playing it right now.
41773, RE: Just went to Target up the street from my house.
Posted by dill-o, Tue Aug-29-06 09:10 AM
do you like the album? :)
41774, so far......i'm loving it. the work they put into this shows.
Posted by tonywashington, Tue Aug-29-06 09:52 AM
i will most likely listen to it 3 or 4 more times before I have a real solid opinion of it.
41775, RE: Who is still holding out to hear Game Theory?
Posted by alindenver, Tue Aug-29-06 09:56 AM
lunchtime today the wait is finally over...
41776, get it?
Posted by tonywashington, Tue Aug-29-06 02:09 PM
41777, I only have Don't Feel Right
Posted by rose113, Tue Aug-29-06 10:39 AM
the rest I will be listening to as soon as I get un-lazy and get to the store
~Peace,
Amber
41778, hopefully my shit will be at the house when i get home
Posted by tully_blanchard, Tue Aug-29-06 02:55 PM
still havent heard anything but "dont feel right"

btw-just got my "the Shining" yesterday

boo crappy delivery times at hiphopsite.com

hooray beer!!!
41779, UPS >>>>>> FedEx
Posted by The_Orange_Ninja_Turtle, Tue Aug-29-06 03:30 PM
:(
41780, i have heard this.
Posted by tonywashington, Tue Aug-29-06 04:40 PM
hopefully it shows soon.
41781, Finally
Posted by The_Orange_Ninja_Turtle, Tue Aug-29-06 06:36 PM
and it's actually worth the wait too.
41782, i agree. i am going on my fourth listen.
Posted by tonywashington, Tue Aug-29-06 06:49 PM
This is such a solid album.
41783, yeah, fuck this
Posted by msclman99, Tue Aug-29-06 07:00 PM
my shit isn't even in my state yet. maybe it'll show up tonight and they can deliver it tomorrow!!
41784, i was til itunes...
Posted by roamr1, Tue Aug-29-06 07:00 PM
i couldn't resist the damn pre-game ep. i haven't heard anything else though. i can't wait to get off work.
41785, RE: i was til itunes...
Posted by EedyPeedy, Tue Aug-29-06 07:18 PM
I couldn't resist the Pre-game EP either. Nothing beat hearing the whole album after I got outta work today. After listening to the album a few times through, I'm convinced this album could go platinum. Here I come is a definite single & Baby would rock in the clubs. That being said, I dont think Jay and nem are giving Game Theory the attention it deserves. Everybody knows they deserve to be succesful on a major level.
41786, copped at 8am...
Posted by rons1ne, Tue Aug-29-06 07:35 PM
today at target (9.98 fyi). got 2 copies. AND still have the bundle on its way. I'll play it foward and give the other two as gifts.

listend to it at work and loved what i've heard so far. can't wait to listen more intently at home and in the discman (my ipod is officially dead...saving up for a new one).

holler front!
41787, I did it
Posted by MuZiK Macks, Tue Aug-29-06 09:22 PM
41788, *hands you your Game Theory certificate*
Posted by tonywashington, Tue Aug-29-06 09:23 PM
ha!
41789, can i have mine stamped too?
Posted by tully_blanchard, Wed Aug-30-06 01:06 AM
"godknowsamoses!!!!!!!!"
this album is/was well worth the wait. good lord

rockin my GT shirt to the gig tomorrow, then the Dilla one te next day

im geekin, i know, but my GOD, this album, plus "The Shining" (iont give a fuck, i digs the shit outta The Shining) have made my week.

do i give Mef a try for the trifecta???

ahhh, why the hell not:

check us out, mayne:

41790, *hands out another certificate*
Posted by tonywashington, Wed Aug-30-06 08:04 PM
i have been hearing good things about the Meth album. I may actually buy it. That will be two hip hop albums in a year for me. That is going to be a record for me over the past 5 years.
41791, RE: *hands out another certificate*
Posted by tully_blanchard, Wed Aug-30-06 11:36 PM
ps-

Mr. Mef is dope

ahhh, why the hell not:

check us out, mayne:

41792, RE: Who is still holding out to hear Game Theory?
Posted by matekole89, Thu Aug-31-06 09:50 AM
Im sure the postmans stolen mine and has put it on his ipod.
Its killin me!!
41793, where did you order it from? here?
Posted by tonywashington, Thu Aug-31-06 10:26 AM