Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectmini re-cap
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=40463&mesg_id=40533
40533, mini re-cap
Posted by JiggysMyDayJob, Wed Nov-01-06 11:22 PM
Emily King was dope. I fell in love with her after her preformance and wanted to marry her. Great voice and songs.

Roots hit the Stage as the various stages of Hip Hop.

Hit it off with so serious jams from GT, did some great classics.

Highlights:

Hubb's solo man he was OJ'n the bass, had the crowd covering their ears and shit but it was too dope.

Cap Kirk's Solo was ill, it was like he was in some kind of trance.

Quest and Knuckles was seriously dope and then when Kir and Hubb joined in that was good fun.

Kamal was smoking on the keys as well.

But my favorite highlight was :

After the show Kamal and Knuckles started signing peoples stuff and all and this one bitch (and she was a bitch), Was asking Kamal to sign an shirt and he's like "Yo I need a pen, You got a pen?" this went on for like 10 mins then, The Bitch calls Kamal Malik. Thats where it was just funny as shit cause Kamal is like awww fuck you for a cool min, Telling her "You want me to sign your shit but you don't even know my name, I ain't Malik , Malik ain't been with us for a min." So he goes on to sign some more stuff and this bitch is just constanly bugg'n the shit out of him asking for other members to sign her shit and Kamal is like "Ain't no one else coming out here to sign ya shit", so after another ten mins of her bothering him still he tells the security dude get her out of here.

Shit made my night, fuckin fair weather fans....

Other than that good show and big ups to the ROOTS for putting on another great show.