Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectPhoto montoge for clock with no hands with pics taken by you and ...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=40217&mesg_id=40454
40454, Photo montoge for clock with no hands with pics taken by you and ...
Posted by scotty wotty, Mon Oct-23-06 12:49 PM
other okps (or photographers not hard up to see their name or get paid for a pcture) of the people and places good and bad you have traveled over the years.

the Still Photos can be photochopped for grit, edge, softness, drama, grain, etc.

write out all the verses and associate a picture to every line or sections of a line by syllable (story board-esqe with stills)

change time line to frame base to get a more acurate transition between photos.

im sure the images that you have taken over the years could tell a story better than film.

it also gives you a chance to make the people around you the stars and most of the money is spent on editing not equipment.

i would like to see too see Mercedes singing the hook in frames like:

"peo ple Think That Im Cra zy because id ra ther be a lone" so 13 pics of her singing that part (taking the 30 FPS video and dropping the other 17 frames?

feel me? if not, i can exlplain it better to BKyle but im thinking Pics and After Effects and you should be good.

the song sounds like fall and the photos will set the mood.

good luck, im tepmted to try and do it myself because that first line that black thought says about never going back makes me think of the wetlands (r.i.p.)

call me weird but certain groups are timeless, and by documentation of your travels over the years you have proven that fit the bill.

whatever you do, we will support you fam.