Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectIT'S IN DA MUUUSIC ...TURN IT UP LET IT KNOCK. bring some HEAT
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=40217&mesg_id=40447
40447, IT'S IN DA MUUUSIC ...TURN IT UP LET IT KNOCK. bring some HEAT
Posted by rawsouthpaw, Tue Oct-17-06 05:58 PM
on video with this intense banger!!!!! keep the aesthetic/lighting etc dark and splice lots of your fly archive concert footage from international venues. emphasize how music has taken yall all over in your careers and flash images of roots collaborators. i'm saying show the best concert visuals with crazy editing, maybe during the hook as it's making the point that it's about the music.

we all know good introspective tracks often get best appreciated best on headphones, and there's not really a club friendly track on gt. so i say roll with some fiyah, and this beat knocks. maybe have the verses be dimly lit staged studio sessions using tight shots/zooms on the spitting, possibly accompanied by visuals from thoughts and malik's flow.

emphasize the beat itself like the opening drumming for example with tight shots. i'm guessing this would be affordable.

otherwise go with here i come and the idea in post 53, but make it a nightclub where yall are performing.

----------------------------
Some of my photos from Cuba:
www.flickr.com/photos/workshopvisuals/sets/729092/

www.printroom.com/pro/workshop

www.myspace.com/rawsouthpaw