Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: You Make The Call
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=40217&mesg_id=40358
40358, RE: You Make The Call
Posted by FreedSlave, Fri Sep-22-06 12:00 PM
I totally agree long time should be the next video on off the game theory album. I mean the song to me is more than just a physical home but more like where you're comfortable. Like in this world it's hard to feel comfortable when you are aware of the masked things in front of you. I don't have and Idea for the video if I get a light bulb I'll holla

I mean I was thinking of the beginning and the end... ok it goes little something like this It starts with like a roach bug or something that's seen as insignificant crawling on the sidewalk then you go to a group of people putting on their coats to go out on a cold philly day. On the way out one of them will step on the roach bug or whatever it is. If you like the philly shot idea you can go from there then in the end something tragic happens in front of the house that they left that morning and a person or some people lay in the street with a roach or bug or something stepping on them. Just to show that in life things that go around come around and we have to do our best to make this world our home until we leave it. Make people feel at home stop the lying the cheating killing. Get these folks off the street and start taking care of the people and not the pockets. I will keep at it. Stay up player

1 Love! 1 Spirit! 1 Mind! Free