Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectVideo ideas For Long time
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=40217&mesg_id=40303
40303, Video ideas For Long time
Posted by speaksfromtheheart, Thu Sep-21-06 02:56 PM
It should be very down to earth, like Blackthought chillin' on a bench in philly rappin' or walking down the street, then the video should cut to Peedi Peedi doing the same. Also, when both are either walking or sitting it would be nice to get some cameo's of people passing them by or either them passing people by as they walk. When the song wraps up then it should turn into a split screen of both seemingly in the same places and then fade out. I'm thinking the same film treatment as Oceans 11/12 for the video. I know this idea seems overdone, but I'm not talking about animation, different video treatment(Jill scott long walk) not black and white, it should be done in color. nothing extra in the background(you got me video) just really straight forward, the song is very relective and the video should mirror that. Since Fall is coming up it would a nice touch to film it now with the leaves changing, fall has a mellow vibe and the song would fit nice with the fall backdrop.