Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjecthold up....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=39555&mesg_id=39750
39750, hold up....
Posted by sayword, Mon Dec-11-06 05:15 PM
they aren't giving you back your money or nothing?

man i was there in line, mad early too, and the security guard casually walks by and says "it's only epmd!"...

i started getting beligerent at this point (pre-drinking at my house will do that) going off on these cats....but i cooled off and thought, maybe i should go talk to these dudes, i asked and they said that it was just gonna be epmd and you can get your money back in two weeks from point of purchase....

i asked can we still see the show and get our money back....he looked at me like i was crazy, and i knew it, but had to try....

as i was walking away from the kool haus, i wanted to start a riot in the line about this bullshit....how the fuck are not gonna holla at the fans when they know 90% of their acts are not there?

i can't believe all that shit went down inside - that ain't cool at all - but that's what's gonna happen when you leave that many people stranded outside in the cold (really cold that night)...

who was involved in bringing this show to toronto? everyone on the bill (excluding the artists of course) needs to be boycotted....