Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectNo more talking to you
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=38758&mesg_id=38822
38822, No more talking to you
Posted by handle, Tue May-30-06 02:31 AM
You are the reason why a lot of the post here are no good.

1)You are an asshole. Example: Is kamal really worth anything to The Roots.
a)Why question someone's worth? I question YOUR worth.
b)What the fuck do you know about The Roots? Nothing? neitehr do I. The Roots is a band that we are not in.

2)You are an asshole. Example "then i realized that Kamal doesn't bring much to the table for live shows are concerned"
a)Again, you are stating your opinion as fact

Here's how You SHOULD have posted this:
------
Subject: Kamal is not making my pussy wet

(I'm not questioning his man hood, this is a SERIOUS issue.)

Stalking Ahmir on Myspace I heard a song that I liked and thought 'I don't know shit about this song and I didn't bother to read the blog.
I was thinking that this was the best damn shit I heard Kamal play. But Then I realized that Kamal wasn't playing it and I thought to myself "Fuck Kamal, he's a douchebag. Klanging on the keys and not playing Peter and The Wolf like Hub does."

then i realized that Kamal doesn't bring much to the table for live shows are concerned
Mind you, not as far as I'm concerned but as if God wrote it down and sealed it in a Scroll. I believe this as much as Donald Rumsfield believed it when he said that weapons of mass desturction were "... in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat."

?uesto & Knuckles, Hub, Captain Kirk make my middle fill with pudding as if I was Duncan Hines, but Kamal doesn't do the shit *I* expect him to do. And as someone who is bored enought to post an avergae of 20 messages a day for the last 575 day, I know what I'm talking about.

And to show that I don't like him live much I have to say 'he did killed it on the gilles peterson compliation double album' which was live.

thats my $0.00

Now I'm off to go post on Vatican.org to make sure that The Holy Ghost knows I know that he ain't shit. Sure, he gave the Bar-Kays a big hit, but what has he done for me lately??

19 more messages to go today.

signed,
Epstein's Mother.
----------

Your heart pumps Kool-Aid. I've got anti-anti-rick-rider spray.

-Tom Hayes

Remember when I did shit like this a lot in 1999??