Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectStill hatin'
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=38758&mesg_id=38817
38817, Still hatin'
Posted by handle, Tue May-30-06 12:58 AM
First off The Roots are Black Thought and Questlove. If they both aren't in it, then it's not THE Roots.

Let's see-- you question a person’s WORTH on their own fucking message board and then get vexed when everyone isn't in your corner?

You hear a solo from a GUEST ARTIST and you question whether the guy who has been ON THE ROAD for 200+ days a year for the past 10 years is still a valuable asset to arguably the world's greatest hip-hop BAND??

You’re like Eddie Murphy, you've eaten so many Ritz Crackers you think you're now eating Saltines.

Another quote from you : "then i realized that Kamal doesn't bring much to the table for live shows are concerned"

Yes he does. If you doesn’t get YOUR dick hard every time then , I'd say it's you with the problem.

The shitty post you started this off with, and I quote, "Is Kamal really worth anything to The Roots anymore?"

The question I have , is you with 12,000+ posts are worth being on this board?

Check yourself,
Tom

P.S. Anytime you start something off with "(no hate, serious discussion here)" it's saying shit like 'Not to be racist, BUT...." and then getting mad when people say you have a sick-mind-of-Mencia.

P.P.S "p.s. grow up just because somebody disagreed with you and start callin people names" <-Stuckey Mack