Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectopen up man!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=38310&mesg_id=38407
38407, open up man!
Posted by ReZilYaVic, Sat Jan-13-07 09:28 PM
I mean...I FEEL where your coming from, I like the whole soulquarian movement to!! It made me the musician I am right now, but it would be stupid to ONLY listen to that stuff for the rest of my/your life! They'll always be my fav albums but hey there's to much dope music out there! Same goes for the people making the music! Give me ONE artist that did EXACTLY the same music every record he ever made?

Dre is MOS DEF one of the better beatmakers around...
We lost the best one!...
So now someone has to step up!
IF i'm reading all of this right?, I'm actually pretty excited with the new progressions...we'll have to see and hear how it works out but Dre IS responsible for a couple of classic beats! Cuz I don't know but, ever seen a crowd that "DIDN'T" go wild on "g thang"? that's a dope beat with a killer bassline! Add up that Dre works with Elizondo...I mean...that record could be fire if you ask me!

It's better to support D' than to "make belief" our way on these boards saying who he "can or can't" work with...you think he cares what the fuck we "THINK" he should work with?...

But these are just my thoughts about the subject...

Now about those old Voodoo jams...lol