Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectThat nigga sound MAD as shit!!!!!!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=37829&mesg_id=38015
38015, That nigga sound MAD as shit!!!!!!!!
Posted by bayoman, Fri Apr-21-06 12:16 AM
Phil Da Agony
Black Thought
Scarface
Nas
Ludacris
Ice Cube
Dre 3000

Those my niggas, anyway Talib has fallen off just a little bit, but thats life you can't expect a nigga to stand still, that's true. Hopefully the albums get better. At the same time I respect that dude and I always support, because he is Crack and has substance, thats kind of rare. Lots of rappers that have subtance but their not CRACK!!! Then lots are DOPE but they aint talking bout shit. I feel he"s kind of smart, cause by him growing, he kind of expanding his market. For example I'm from Uptown DC, man I don't know hardly any nigga's that fucked with Kweli Prior to "Get by" now more people that usually wouldn't fuck with Kweli now do. Even though the albums aren't as good as the classics. I like it though because the goal should be to be yourself and relate to as many people as possible. M1 is a real nigga too, you aint got to like the album but he a real nigga and I guess as a sub plot he was defending him but he got a lot off his chest. OKP is a good sight some of ya are some rightous muthafucka's and that is beutiful sometimes but I like to mix it with the GAngst Shit!!!!!