Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: KICKASS POST
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=37829&mesg_id=37989
37989, RE: KICKASS POST
Posted by soullove, Tue Apr-18-06 11:13 PM
Fo sho..I LOVE Talib for that...I completely agree and I'm on the exact same page...seems like too many ppl today are too quick with their opinions and much too quick to judge when they need to respect things for what they are...respect other ppl and the things they do and do your own thing..don't expect Talib to make what you wanna hear...he's HAS given us the most material and whether you like it or not, it's something....
I probably love Talib's music almost as much as he loves it himself (the only thing i'm missin is the pride of creatin it) and I love him for givin us so much of his work...I love hearing from him and where he's at...where's everyone else at? Really, you don't kno, cuz they don't drop us these mixtapes and stuff between albums...I love being able to follow Kwe as he comes up with new stuff...At the very least he deserves mad respect for that alone...

Once again...I hate when ppl are too quick to form opinions and judge others...who are you to say ish? ...I'm jus sayin...don't knock others for what they do..

AND haters...please check yo'selves....you DO NOT kno everything about good music and what constitutes it...don't come up here with ur b.s about good music...try jus sittin back and listening to the music..and do it without judging every bit...jus relax yo'self..

Peace