Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: I don't make music for the fans... Lemme explain....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=37829&mesg_id=37971
37971, RE: I don't make music for the fans... Lemme explain....
Posted by GodHour, Tue Apr-18-06 04:53 PM
The thing about contructive criticism or criticism in any form is that just cause a person "A" gives some...and just cause a person "B" is open to receive it...doesn't mean person B a has to like or agree or even accept critism...in fact, he might be inclined to bug and hit person "A" in they mf face...of course, cyberspace protects us from that scenario...besides, noone gave constructive criticism....mf's was just hatin'...pure, unadulterated hate...M1 or Kweli could have re-made "Edutainment" (the best rap record of all time..) and recieved that same bullshit...the hate is personal...i see this alot in "conscious" places....its usually from a former fake thug type who played themselves out trying to be thugs when they weren't really...then tunred around and jumped on the neo-soul or conscious rap bandwagon when mf's like kweli and mos made it cool to do so...if i spent most of my time frontin' I guess I'd hate on brothers who never had to, too!

Matin consciously hits mf's in they face, though....ask around!