Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjecti was responding but that joint just got too long so i'll say this
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=37829&mesg_id=37919
37919, i was responding but that joint just got too long so i'll say this
Posted by lazyboi, Mon Apr-17-06 05:00 PM
dude if u wanna sell records, which i imagine u do. u better GET computer savy. this shit is promotion. every time skillz posts, negroes are trying ot see what he's gonna say u aint' gotta be bill gates either.

BE is a better album than EC. evne tho it had it's misteps. can u say your album was better or as good as the last album?

and that's it. oh and since u make music for you and not for me as a fan i'd like to offer to sell u back your cd's i'll inbox u my contact info. jokes......well i'd like to give you beautiful struggle back tho....just kidding.....but for real, tho

i really said all i need to say in that other post. i don't know if you want fans to really enjoy your music, of if u just want them to buy it just cause it's you, and they are "down by law". whatever, the point is a lot of your fans are telling you that u haven't been bringing it...a LOT. now if you don't want me and the others to buy your album, stick with the staus quo. but if u wanna excel, u need to up that shit. your audience is talking to you. unless u just wanna go to a show, and be able to say "toenail" and have THOSE down by law muhfuckas on some "THAT NEGRO SAID TOENAIL, HE'S THE GREATEST" where is the integrity in that? that's not genuine.

u need to 'Move this fuckin Crowd' like we all know u can.

repect for responding.

and i will CONTINUE to give my honest opinion of ALL okay artists here, U included.

Okerlund 3:16 says "FUCK IT!"