Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectY'all call Kweli an overly sensitive, whining, crybaby but damn man...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=37829&mesg_id=37875
37875, Y'all call Kweli an overly sensitive, whining, crybaby but damn man...
Posted by DeadMike, Mon Apr-17-06 03:35 PM
Y'all bitches get you panties in a twist if anyone ever mentions okayplayer and hating in the same sentence.

It's ridiculous how serious some of you guys take this shit. Like you can't just listen to an opinion without having to fire back with your own two cents.

So if you don't like something, don't like it. Why you waste so much time and energy bitching about how it's "terrible" or "hot garbage" is beyond me.

This forum is going to hell though. It's all this hating on this or Kweli can't take the criticism. Shit it's you guys that can't take any fuckin' criticsm. Takin' all this shit so personal.

It's no wonder artists are getting turned off by these forums because you discuss and disect shit like some third graders on the playground.

And y'all can come back and get at me with all the hate, venom and log off's you got and ya know what? I ain't even gonna sweat it or give y'all a second thought after I log off. I've thrown my two cents in and that's that for what it's worth.

But a lot of y'all just sit here and obsess and only say some shit because your anonymous and sitting behind a screen in the comfort of home. Y'all know if you ran into Kweli in the street half of ya would be scared to approach him and the other half that did would have nothing but nice things to say.

Yeah everyone's entitled to their opinions, you, Kweli, me, but shit's just getting out of hand.

It's just music, okay player.....