Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjecti stated that earlier in this post that this is cleary just a demo
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=37183&mesg_id=37202
37202, i stated that earlier in this post that this is cleary just a demo
Posted by okpdan, Wed Apr-18-07 03:44 PM
and that D may have been laying reference melodies (reply #6). I've been at this for a long time, I'm no dummy. Maybe ?uest for some reason thought he was safe in Australia as far as this track getting widespread but when you are talking about an artist who's next work is one of the most anticipated in music, this is the "song" you are going to leak out? this is how the return of D is going to be represented?

no shit its a demo, no shit is rough, no shit its not done. that's the case, why is it getting blasted all over the internet as the NEW D'angelo, whom we have not heard from in years outside of a few minor collabs.

also, i am playing devil's advocate saying it could potentially be a joke. i have yet to see anything factual about this demo other than that ?uest played it on the radio in Australia while noting that ?uest loves his April Fools pranks. I've never seen a rule that says April Fools has to go down on April 1st. Chances are, my April Fools theory is totally WRONG. I'm just saying, shit seems like a joke to me. ha