Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectI love all that 80's pop & r&b material
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=36881&mesg_id=37113
37113, I love all that 80's pop & r&b material
Posted by rainbowchild, Tue May-22-07 01:35 PM
George Micheal, Madonna, Boy George & Culture Club, all of it. The early 80's we were stationed in Europe (My dad did 20 years in the military, we came back into the U.S. in 1984) so i can appreciate it all.

That Lewis Taylor performance was soo flat, it doesn't capture that man's depth in the least bit. After Lewis II i sort've lost it for him an haven't rekindled my love for him yet. It's a crying shame, due to arrogance & pride, that him & D'angelo never teamed up to lay down a cd or two together. It's a damn shame, it really is. Trifling indeed. (excuse my language Rez)

Pridefulness & Arrogance or a Superiority Attitude about oneself, is two qualities i despise in people, but who am i, lol.

Yes, i got a Megaupload acoount and i hit browse to find the Maxwell cd. I gues i have to load it onto my hardrive and do it that way. I'll keep trying.

Rez, Rkelly cd has leaked, it's really not worth wasting a cdr on this trash, but it's out there. That's one stupid man, i tell ya.