Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectThey took it down, as i don't see it either
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=36881&mesg_id=37103
37103, They took it down, as i don't see it either
Posted by rainbowchild, Sun May-20-07 04:41 PM
Rez, if you can walk me through using z share (and i have the tools here) i can upload it for you if you want it badly, either track by track or... It's his first album Urban Hang Suite, that him and his band are covering, live in Amsterdam. Amsterdam is not in Germany, oops, my bad. When my parents were military (my dad only) we visited Germany and have pictures of the world's biggest clock & the world's crookedest street. (or something like that) I could've promised you that there's an Amsterdam Germany.

I didn't know the calculations of going gold & platinum were lowered. That's all due to filesharing? I mean, it means nothing to me regardless (lol) I know that those rap artist's have no problem hitting platinum. I dunno about your boy Pharell though, with all that boasting and bragging that he be doing, his music is for highschool aged people anyways, as the lifestyle & things he pushes is very fairytale. It was cool when he was just into production but that other mess, no thanks.