Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectI don't know Bow
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=36881&mesg_id=37077
37077, I don't know Bow
Posted by ReZilYaVic, Mon May-07-07 05:38 PM
The thing is, ?uest to me seems to be a down to earth guy (see blogs and youtubes) but still I mean...you don't know the guy for real! It's not like your sitting 1 on 1 with the man talking about the weather or whatever!
I think most people THINK they know him as a person because he blogs and through OKP but still its a MEDIUM if you know what I mean! I enjoy reading about stuff and try to understand the industry as much as possible! But I mean, I wouldn't even think of walking up to the man like "yo ?uest, I'm Jax aka ReZ from the OKP boards" "WASSUP MAN!"....like we're friends or whatever, it just doesn't work that way, or at least I can imagine it not working that way!
I think OKPs think they are previliged or something to get something more just BECAUSE they are OKP's, meaning getting inside info and treats and stuff, and this is just not the case! thats not the way this industry works AT ALL!
Personally I'm just happy that there are still people like ?uest, he doesn't HAVE to share this new Pharrell project, he could take it to the grave with him, but instead he does share it with us! There aren't alot of people doing that nowadays! SO yes I do respect him!
But I believe there are enough people like that around here!