Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRez, i've jinxed myself something serious
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=36881&mesg_id=37036
37036, Rez, i've jinxed myself something serious
Posted by rainbowchild, Tue Apr-03-07 06:37 PM
The girl i was in love with is pregnant by another guy (a guy from her job) and she recently got engaged to be married to him. Her sister in law called me Sunday and broke the news to me and i cried on & off all day Sunday. (in front of my dad mind you)

I'm just now starting to be able to eat food, as i've had no appetite since Sunday. (April 1) My heart is broken, but again, only by the grace of God am i being sustained. Rez, im trying hard not to fall back into the old me and be hard on women, it's not worth it.

The gig, the original bassist took the gig back as he got those guys to pay him a lil' something.

Rez, you really and truly find out who your folks are when you are down in the learch. I have 2 buddys that are constantly calling to help see me through, i'm really upset about how the whole situation went down what goes around comes right back around.

Sadly, if ever she was woman enough to call me & apologize (which she isn't) i would forgive her and take her back in an instant.

I saw the info on D'angelo, but my heart has no feeling right now so i could really care less, no disrespect.