Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Same old same old!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=36881&mesg_id=37023
37023, RE: Same old same old!
Posted by rainbowchild, Tue Mar-06-07 08:39 PM
The weather here has been brick cold and it's calling for snow in the morning, should be intresting.

Your guess is as good as mines in regards to D'angelo, i tell ya. I know what i can do about it though, and that is whisper a lil prayer to my God about the situation. I can always call on him Rez, that's why when you say that your not religious it baffles me, as everything in life will always come back to needing direction from Jehovah God. You simply cannot depend upon man, you will be disaapointed every time.

I was also told that i was misinformed about D'angelo, which supposes that my theories are waaaayyyy off. Dre probably ain't even thinking about D'angelo.

The Dre/D'angelo collab could've just been the 'Imagine' track, nothing more than that. Dre is releasing his own album towards the end of the year, as well as breaking a new act 'Bishop Lamont' & working with Marsha from Floetry.

You hate to think that our boy D'angelo will contiually spiral downward, because at some point, you can't go any lower.

It amazes me Rez, how his idol Prince was a straight laughinstock around the Rave Unto the Joy Fantastic era (1997-1998) totally washed up and outdated. That man, with the help of Larry Graham, humbled himself down and gave his life to Jehovah and BAM, Jehovah God gave him his dignity back.