Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRemember...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=36881&mesg_id=37006
37006, Remember...
Posted by ReZilYaVic, Tue Feb-27-07 01:16 PM
when you told your story bout' finally finding that one love...well I might not have to wait 5 years! lol I kinda/think found her (again)

You ever had a moment and the music in the background seems to be fitting very appropriate right that moment!? well anyway don't know WHY i'm telling you this but since you did the same, I thought I'd give it a go...I understand what you where saying! lets keep it at that!

Bow, you gotta help me out man...I'm stuck in music...I need to be fed something new!...anything new on your side you'd like to share (besides new jack era music, i'm going to be checking that out!)

Seems everyone wants to hear D's "bitch" song over in the other post! I think he will always be talked about on these boards, even if he never drops another album! lol

I have to be honest and say I can't wait to hear anything new from the guy! I mean I'm always looking out for new stuff, but his music has something special to it! indescribable...