Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRez
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=36881&mesg_id=36973
36973, Rez
Posted by rainbowchild, Tue Feb-06-07 06:34 PM
I'm 32 years old, and am just now experiencing what it's like to be in love.

A woman can bring you to your highest 'high' or down to the lowest 'lows' imagineable. It's no joke when it overtakes you, and you decide to give yourself over to it, which i have.

My 31 years were spent not really caring about females, per se, as they never had love for me anyways, i felt. (or not the ones i was attracted to)

There's always 1 though, that will work her way into your heart and it's as if i'm at her mercy, as to if she will play me, or be gentle with me and reciprocate her affections.

I just got off my knees praying that i don't want to fall *that* deeply for her, as i don't like the feeling of one to have this power over me. In a way, i know she feels exactly the same way for me.

Those twins remind me EXACTLY of her. Their body movements are identical to hers, they have very cute/sneaky looking faces. Even the way they let their hair hang down to their back, all remind me of her.

Why im writting this, i dunno, lol!