Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectIF YOUR WITHIN EAR SHOT OF MY VOICE, COME
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=36881&mesg_id=36881
36881, IF YOUR WITHIN EAR SHOT OF MY VOICE, COME
Posted by rainbowchild, Thu Jan-18-07 11:05 PM
There always will be an 'after the fact antagonistic remnant' that will all of a sudden emerge out of the woodworks when something that supposedly looked good on paper (Like the Washington Redskins organization *ducks*) came together, but failed to yield the desired results.

PLEASE, in your great foresight, help me to be cognizant of why you 'knew' this collaboration between the two (Dr.Dre & D'angelo) would'nt work. I'm sure we all don't want to hear about it after the fact, for all you 'puesudo prophets/musicians/soothsayers' in our midsts this fine day.

Also, i wasn't intending on refuting anything (as this is all opinions) or chase a nonsensical argument (lesson board style) or be called out my own dag gone name even, i just wanna know what you 'allegedly' saw.

Lastly, if you read a response & get the sense that someone is trying to call you out or bait you into some petty catfight, just respond to the poster with MISS ME WITH THAT.

Ok, who first?