Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: TotalRequest!!!!!!! help!!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=36741&mesg_id=36763
36763, RE: TotalRequest!!!!!!! help!!!!
Posted by djbackbone, Tue Oct-24-06 12:08 AM
Sure, my HD stops & I thinking great collection to let vanish, however, it could be w/ it being the external HD and not the I-Pod... there are choices to be made, can you open it up and remove the hard drive to put into a new empty case w/ new power supply, or do you think the arm/ reader of the HD is shot, they have a co. Data recovery that does just that, your inclined to get professional help w/ the situation, it can be rebuilt... better, faster, stronger... I havent done that w/ my HD, not my collection of MP3( backed up by DVD Hard Copys) are gone just the entire "Hell's Gate" first three episodes from Public Access I was working w/ transporting the external HD seems not to be great just bagged up... foam suitcase, you name it, probubly anything close to a case, um, like the laptop, marked "fragile" endangered mixes?!!?

Mic Control Thesis: To perpetuate mondane contemporarys impleamenting reverence and professing districts in a bind of elaborate concerns with incouragement of simplisity, diversity, and unity.