Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectCee Lo AND Mos
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=36414&mesg_id=36488
36488, Cee Lo AND Mos
Posted by mrbozack, Mon Jul-24-06 12:39 AM
This is some true "moth to the flame" type shit, but I've ALWAYS (since blackstar) wanted to hear Mos and Cee Lo linked up. The problem is that these two cats, despite the fact that they are both top-5 emcees in the game, imo, they both just wanna sing! Could you imagine these two doing a CD together? there'd be two verses on the whole damn album, the rest would be them crooning...it would still be pretty tight, but not what it could be if they would just spit.

If anyone could harness their powers and keep them on track and rhymin, i think it would be ?uest. I can imagine him lookin at these two, tappin his watch, like "studio time, son. done singin yet?"

And if ever there was motivation to rhyme, Thought gettin in that ass would have to be it. You can't help but wanna rhyme when thought starts spittin. shit, i know FOR A FACT that I cannot even pretend to rhyme, but when I hear thought I start feeling like rappin!

?uest: bring these two together for some magic!