Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: regardless of her eating habits
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=36264&mesg_id=36349
36349, RE: regardless of her eating habits
Posted by gumz, Mon Mar-06-06 10:51 AM
I know plenty of vegans, and none of them care about saving animals. They just realized how unhealthy it was to eat them. I think there is definately a difference between the two, and if there is a different name for those type of vegans I would say that most vegans are this way. Even the whole deal wit spesticides in the veggies and all that, my brother doesn't mess with it cause he read too much on its long-term effects. I'm guessin Erykah is the same way, unless y'all have heard her say different. If she isn't, it'd be pretty corny even if the fur was fake for her to rock it. I really don't see her doin anything like that though. I've only heard her talk about being healthy and taking care of oneself, much like dead prez did. I guess its like dude said earlier, they're "black vegans", being that our people need enough saving, it would be foolish to worry bout some cows, chickens, and whatever she got on her neck, first.