Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Or anyone whose that much of a hypocrite is wack.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=36264&mesg_id=36310
36310, RE: Or anyone whose that much of a hypocrite is wack.
Posted by kicksnarehats, Sat Mar-04-06 03:38 AM
I dig what your sayin as i have alot of vegan straight edge friends. What im tryin to say is i don't see erykah on the front of peta ads getting all hard about veganisim. I had no clue she was a vegan but then again i don't follow her career and can't say i know a shitload about her. I might just be out of step and uninformed about erykah but who knows that could be faux. I just try to keep what artists do out of my worrys. I mean there just people its not like we should hold them to strict guidelines. Think about how many times most people change their minds about their oppinions and belifes in there life. What if we took every person and expected them to never alter their beleifes or ideas. Fuck I'm rambeling, all im saying is erykah is a person she also seems like a pretty real person if shes a vegan than im sure she wouldn't stroll out with a dead animal around her neck without a good explanation. Me personally i don't need to hear that explanation...you know why...cuz Mammas gun was so fucking good.